Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Update, Update it's time for an Update

Hey you guys! 


It's been a while! i know i've been so MIA but because of good reasons, university and life (the little part I had left) and no sleep involved, so not beauty related me and dorky much but, I do study and i do get good grades. This time of year is so stressful as I move on with my career studies. 


But now that the semester is over, and i achieved great scores in each of my classes I FINALLY HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE MORE! WUJU!




A lot of time I may say and i am ready to get back on track with both my beloved blogs and write and write and never give up <3


I hope you are liking this holiday season and making it the best you can. 


xo, 


S.A 


picture is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...