Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year, New Me

I have been going through many different challenges through all of 2011. I now realise I have taken for granted many things, as a "I love you" and as a "thank you". I just assumed people knew what I felt and what they mean to me. 

 

Now, I realize i have to love and let know people that I do LOVE them. Not taking them for granted. This also applies to me, I started this blog to help me reach a goal, which I have been so bad at because of the hectic life I've been following and the worst disorder in everything related to my health and my personal life. 

I want this year to be the best, they always say that even years are better. I want it to be so. I belief that now, as I am getting older, i have a real purpose in life and I have more tools to make it happen. I don't care if i have 100 or 1 people that read my blog, as long as I know that I have touched, or made an impact to that 1 or 100 people reading it. I belief that everyone have a chance to make an impact in your life and to become better people. 

Now, it's time to get back to what this blog was about and keep a regime to become healthy again. 

It's going to be a long process and not an easy one but keeping record of it is going to make the journey smoother. 

I love every single one of you, even if you are just one <3 

xo, 

S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...