Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update

Hey guys! 


I know I've been MIA for a week or so, but I went to a family road trip to visit an aunt and we had so much fun! 
We got to enjoy of some sun and soak in all the vitamin D that we could! The weather was so nice that i really didn't wanted to leave just because cold weather is not much fun, and also that i started university yesterday and at this time i have the whole morning free, therefore i decided to write a quick update for you all and to know that i have been enjoying the last few days of my vacations at the fullest.




I wanted you guys to send me some suggestions for blog posts so that i can get to write some of the ideas that you send in to me. Would you like me to post the second part of the shoes series later this week? I think i am going to get working on it cause it's about time, specially because i have been slacking on talking to you! 


I am going to be working on this blog and on my other blog as soon as i have my free moments! 


Go check out my Getting fit and light blog cause I posted a new series! Here is the link so you can watch it! 


Love you all! 


xo, 


S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...