Thursday, August 25, 2011

University Busy Day: Lunch/Dinner Plan

Hey Guys! 


Today I have a long day and it is probably the second longest day I have in the week. Yesterday (Wednesday) I had class from 3 pm till 11 pm and had 3 hours of free periods where I had to take something to eat. What I did was take a small portion of what has been left from lunch and ate it at 7 pm when I felt hungry. It was just a small portion just to keep my tummy feeling good and I bought some hot chocolate as my drink. 





And today (Thursday) I have class from 2 pm till 9 pm and have 1 hour free in which i will take also a small portion as my dinner so in that way i have no need to eat when I get home at 10 pm, at that time I will only drink a cup of coffee. 


I had to figure this type of things out because I couldn't last long enough without eating and feeling hungry. It is not healthy for your body to feel hungry because it will just start building up the calories because it enters into starvation mode in which it says that "ok i have to save food and calories because i might not receive any, any time soon". 





So i hope you liked this fast little blog about what I am doing since yesterday when I have this long days of classes in which i have to spend a lot of time away from home and don't want to eat the food at the cafeteria which is just not healthy at all.

xo, 

S.A  

picture is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...