Monday, August 22, 2011

Meal Diary: Monday 22/08/2011

Hey guys!

I hope you liked the second part of the working out clothes, and if you haven't read it click here to check it out, and now I am in the mood to fill you in with the food I've ingested today (wow, that felt so scientific) so that you have an idea on what I am having for meals. I have Mondays free because I am not ready to give up the weekend just like that, I know, lazy me! haha but it feels good cause I can catch up with the readings and some homework and also can write posts for both of my blogs! :)

And now, my day meals:

Breakfast: 

  • A Mandarin

  • Cup of Black Coffee

  • Sunflower cookies

Lunch:  

  • Tuna Soup 

  • 2 Potato Slices

Dinner: 
  • A mandarin 

  • A cup of Coffee 

  • one slice of toasted whole-wheat bread

So here you go guys! this is my meal diary from today!
Hope you guys are enjoying your day! 

xo, 

S.A 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Do you not get hungry from eating so little? I would be absolutely starved. Lol.

    xo Kim (http://onlykimxo.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...