Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weakness: Cotton Candy

Hey guys!


I am a huge fan of cotton candy, it is so sweet and cottony and it's just like eating a cloud from the sky that just makes it much more fun to eat it.


As a little child, I would go with my mum and grandmother to the voting centre they had to for the elections of the time, and i loved to buy cotton candy and caramel apples, those two were my favourite candies to ask for while waiting. 


Cotton candy is a guilty pleasure of mine, and now that i notice, the majority of my guilty pleasures are food... that isn't good i think! But if you can enjoy it every once in a long while, if it makes you happy, then enjoy it at it's fullest. 



Cotton Candy Clouds
(Cotton Candy Clouds!) 

I think it just makes the little kid inside of me to be always smiling and happy. 
So tell me, what makes your inside kid be happy?
xo,
S.A 
image is from: Cotton Clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...