Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Party


On Friday, we had the annual End of Year Party of the Organization I work for and this year, we celebrated not only the end of the year, but also how we broke a Guinness World record. It was not an amazing one but we can certainly say we did it in style. We gained the recognition for "The Largest bowl of Quinoa" in the world, and it was something to talk about.

On the other hand, we had the opportunity to all be gathered together and have a good time with good food, good friends and amazing music.

I had a total pampering day before the party, which was an amazing way to start the night.






After that, it was time to meet up with the girls, and we had a little fun driving together to the venue. It was quite the road trip. 


It was raining hard and it was a frizzy kindda night too. 

We got to the location of the party and we had a pleasant surprise with the decor and the mood created by the lights and the live band.  









We had an amazing time, I know I said that a lot, but for real, we did had one. 

It is nice to celebrate with the people who you spend the majority of your day and are basically family. <3 

As you may see, I said I will be blogging every day, which i have not put up with, but I am going to catch up soon, sooner than you can imagine! and I hope you had a very merry Christmas with your loved ones. 

kisses, 

Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...