Thursday, December 10, 2015

Black Friday 2015 Purchase + Cyber Monday

I know black Friday was a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't pass the opportunity to tell you all about the things I bought during that day and the weekend untill Cyber Monday (It wasn't a lot, but significant). 

The first thing I did on Black Friday, was, get online and see if there was any good deal. Target.com was my choice to go on a hunt for something and browsing in the online store I found a Nikon Camera which was only US$ 100. Of course I had to get it. And I did. It is a Nikon Coolpix L340 with 20.2 megapixels. I decided to go for it because, 1) I needed a new point and shoot camera and 2) I am no pro to get a super fancy DSLR camera just yet because I have cero skills with the photographing thing. After it, I have a whole new random experience with my shipping which I will let you know all about it in another post, so stay tuned for that. 

Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 Mp Digital Camera - Black (26484)
That was all I ordered during Black Friday.

During the weekend, I went shopping with my mom to the mall and started looking for nothing specific, but I did had the idea to look for a new laptop, since mine stoped working last year and all I was working with was my desktop. So on the hunt I went and started looking for some brands and models. But in my mind I always wanted to purchase a Macbook Air, ever since they came out over 7 years ago, because here in Peru, technology is still a little more expensive than in the US because of the import costs and duties we have to pay for the products therefore I did not wanted to make my parents spend a significant amount of money on it. Now that I have a job and a stable salary I could splurge a little. So I decided to splurge and get one. My Christmas gift to myself. 


 

After I bought the Mac, I of course had to purchase a sleeve. But I waited until Cyber Monday! I found one which seemed really nice and it was slim as the laptop for a very great price on Amazon that day. I could not be happier with my purchases during that weekend, and I feel everything is going to be useful and amazing for the following years to come, now that I am going to do my graduate thesis and have to implement new projects and ideas. 

Yessbon Macbook Air and Pro 13 Case - wool felt Sleeve with splash-proof for Apple Macbook Air 13 and Macbook Pro 13 with Retina

It might not be a lot that I bought, but it is all so significant to me, that I am in a good place right now. 

I hope you have a great day and an amazing weekend! 

kisses, 

Stephanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...