Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Baking: Gingerbread Cookies



Every year, my mom and I go all out with our baking game. 

We are enthusiasts with our german fruit cake, cupcakes and our gingerbread cookies. 



My mom generally is in charge of the cake baking, and I am the one in charge of cookie baking. I have this recipe that I've been making for over 7 years and it has never failed me. Plus everyone in my family loves them. 







We are a couple of days away from Christmas, and we are just beginning with the preparations (And we haven't put up our tree yet...I know... late comers) 

I hope you are enjoying this time of year. I certainly am. 

kisses, 

Stephanie. 


PS. If you have seen this, and read my Posting schedule post, you might be a little confused. I am blogging every day till the 25th because I have a lot of fun things coming up during these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...