Sunday, March 31, 2013

easter bunny

Happy easter for those who celebrate it like me and for those who dont, I hope you are having  a really nice Sunday.

Today, my family and I are having a really chill day. The mayority of the time we have spent in bed and eating our chocolate eggs that the Easter bunny left for us. That bunny is really spoiling us for good.

And again, another month is ending and with it another season approaches. Yet for colder months in the southern hemisphere. Cause this heat wave was just driving me crazy.

I'll just end the post here. I am going back to reading and eating some more chocolate. I hope I don't e d up I'm a sugar coma after this indulgement.

Have a very nice day you guys!












Picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...