Monday, March 11, 2013

Wondering wondering

My mind is disperse all around the place. Do you never look back and see at a past relationship and wonder what if? What if you didn't break up with that person? what would your path be? How would you be handling the situation at this exact moment? 

A lot of doubts come to mind when thinking what could have happened. And so as to think what could become of it.


And also, what do you think of falling in love with the wring person which ends up being the right one? Depends on your definition of right and wrong but it all starts to make sense doesn't it? 

The reason I am being so random with this is that yesterday I had a dream. Don't ask me if it was a good one or a bad one because I can't really tell that myself. I dreamed about Julia Robert's My Best friend's wedding. Yeah, so bizarre. I don't even know where that came from due to the fact that I have not seen anything related to it and specially the movie in so long. Is my mind playing some sort of delusional prank on me? or what is going on?

What ever it is that my mind is trying to do to my sanity, I just wondered but would it be if I took different paths, made other decisions and kept on going?

What would have happened now? where would I've been today? would I have been sitting here writing this? Would I marry that one person that made me feel awesome at the time? Would I have learned the things I learned in the path that I am now?

Who knows, but in the end, I am glad that nothing stayed the same, that I have this life now and I wouldn't want it any other way. Many things may arise in the future, but change is not bad at all. Scary. OBVIOUSLY. but not bad.

Do you ever have this doubts?

I hope you have an awesome start of the week <3







picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...