Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Seasons Drama

I'm sitting here knowing very little about the meaning of the changing seasons. They are very stressful for me, in winter I want summer and in summer I want winter. 

Yes, a total roller coaster of emotions when I get one and not the other. A little drama queen. 

So today I am in one of those moods where I hate summer and wish it was winter to bundle up and layer my clothes and look even cuter without worrying that the sweat (gross) comes down my face and ruin the piece of art that is my make-up (LOL totally not true!!) but lets pretend it is. 


Even though I have a fan blowing at the maximum capacity, I just can't get the heat to turn off (I wish there existed a switch to just turn seasons on and off) and my desire for it to be winter is even greater. 

Heat in summer makes me dizzy somehow, specially it being hot when my classes at Uni start and keeps on going till the middle of the semester. It is just unbearable. 

I feel I have been writing a lot about things that bother me, but let's face it, there are a lot. Keeping up with the seasons is one that makes my mind tired. 

That is enough about my babbling, that could continue for hours, but I wont bother you any further with it. 

I hope you are enjoying your week and have an awesome time. 







picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...