Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Update: Modeling?

Hey everyone!

I have been crazy busy these few weeks.There are some exiting things happening for me that I am not yet allowed to say but I hope soon I will be able to. My best friend since we were 5 years old is studying Communications and Broadcasting and something more fancy involving film making and she's asked for my help to model in one of her group projects. I have worked with her previously and I love how it all worked out.

Now I will do a pictorial like ad campaigns and we'll see how it all works out. I hope we can share some pictures with you and make a new layout for the blog! How cool would that be? Fingers crossed! 

Stunning pictorial right? 

Gossip Girl's season 5 has ended. I was so torn when the credits rolled and seeing that Blair is FINALLY fighting for Chuck. I wish they will not make us wait too long for the final season, which BTWs is going to be short, as of 10 episodes short. So I will have to wait helplessly for the new season and meanwhile thank God Pretty Little Liars is going to be back soon so my cravings for my all time favourite series is not going to be as bad as it has been this week! If you have any recommendations of what shows to watch, please please please let me know! I am in the hunt of new ones to keep in my mind. 

I hope you have a great week and that it started right for you <3

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...