Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp: Week 6

Hey Everyone!

It's been a couple of hard days for me with the studying and everything for the midterms, but I finally gave in and decided that some time to write to you guys is always worth a little rest for me. This weeks episode was about the beauty and the vlogging. 

It was about time that they had a challenge mixing both ingredients. I loved it. It really showed how the contestants behave in front of the camera and how they portray and stay truthful about their personalities. I really liked that little twist they had for the challenge making someone get only two minutes to do the make up tutorial while the others got complete 5 minutes to complete the challenge. 

I thought this week, as the episode was released yesterday, that I will not spoil it and let you guys enjoy every single aspect of it. 

I leave you with this brand new episode of BVBC hope you enjoy! 


Have a nice day loves! 

xo, 

S.A

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this reality YouTube series in any way. I have not been compensated with any form of payment to write this blog post about it. Non of the companies, people or animals mentioned in this post have contacted me to promote them. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...