Friday, May 18, 2012

Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp: Week 7

Hey everyone! 

Another BVBC is here, but we could only see half of the challenge. Buying and styling on a budget is difficult enough to do it under time pressure. Right I sometimes take 2 hours to pick up the perfect clothes for the perfect outfit. 

I loved this week's challenge, and as the competition comes to an end, the challenges are being more stressful and a lot more relevant. 

Here is this weeks episode if you missed it! 


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a great weekend! 

xo, 

S.A 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this reality YouTube series in any way. I have not been compensated with any form of payment to write this blog post about it. Non of the companies, people or animals mentioned in this post have contacted me to promote them. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...