Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Very Berries

I have been on a healthier note lately.

One of my obsessions?

Strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries!

Mixed Berries


They are a really good source of antioxidants and vitamins. They give you a boost of energy and are really rich in flavor.

I love combining them with a little yogurt and some granola, which is amazing for breakfast or as a little mid-afternoon snack.

There is also a huge variety of desserts that can be made from the berries of your choice. For example, yesterday I found a great recipe from Martha Stewat's site of Blueberry cupcakes, which looks delicious. I really have to try it out and when I do, I will certainly do a review of it.

If you wnat to try it, here is the link to it and below you can see how amazingly delicious they look!

Blueberry Cupcakes by Martha Stewart

I am craving some right now! 

I hope your week is going great! and if you decide to make the cupcakes, share with me some of the images on instagram @stephkms! 

Have a great day! 






2 comments:

  1. I find a way to work berries into my breakfast every morning. All of them are great in yogurt, cereal and oatmeal. I even treat myself to berry pancakes over the weekend!

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are amazing! and the make for a healthy option when you get a sweet craving! I trust them on that matter

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...