Friday, February 13, 2015

Change in life.

The more things I try to get done, the more things I start imagining and the more things I want to do. 

There is no exact balance to what I do. I go out, I work, I am trying to manage in a better way this blog and also trying to get some other projects done therefore I am battling with the fact that I like sleeping a lot and the fact of having way more things to do than usual. 

Transitions and changes are tough, but if you have a support system right by your side (your loved ones, either family, friends and a love interest) which is strong and are there for you no matter what, it will be much easier. 

Picture from here

So today, I want to tell you all that changes are good. Don't be affraid of them. Take the chances that you are presented with and never look back. Everything is going to go great as long as you work hard. But I have to let you know that failure is a possibility, not because you didn't try hard enough, or work hard enough or have the passion enough. It is there, always present, but use it to learn from it and get the strength to pick yourself back up and keep going. 

Here is where I get to motivate me, and do some changes. The blog will be changing. It will be transitioning into something else, without loosing its main goal. Starting with the name, which is going to be a little different than it has been now. This change might be visible in the next few days and will go more accordingly to who I am, and my signature in the internet world. 

To begin with just telling you this about the name, is amazing. There are far more things that are coming, but fear not, I will be spilling the beans little by little. 

I hope you all have a great weekend. Valentine's day is tomorrow, big plans ahead. and have a great time with the ones you love the most! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...