Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday blues

This week has been a little crazy, a lot of things going on at the same time. Finally got to see something that I was expecting for a week maybe.


I finally 50 shades of Grey, which to my surprize it wasn't bad, but it wasn't excellent. The movie is really sensual, not tacky at all. The books have way more graphic images for the mind to imagine and the movie is just artistic... and every single take is just showing you the sensuality of the acting and the script. I won't post any spoilers here for those who haven't seen it yet. And the soundtrack? well I don't want to say more! 

I am actually really excited that the week is over.

Time to relax, time to have a well deserved break after a long week! 

xo, 
S.A

*Picture from here: http://justmeandyoukid.com/free-cheap-friday-family-fun-more-friday-night-activities-with-kids/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...