Saturday, July 23, 2011

short post + announcement!

Hey guys!


I've been reading a lot of blogs lately about fashion and beauty, and i decided to create another blog about fashion and beauty because i have always liked that and followed the carriers of many beauty vlogers like juicystar07, allthatglitters21 and many others and it has actually been why i decided to create a blog in the first place, i am a little camerashy so that is why I do not like youtube as a mean of communicating what i love but i think that on time i might be able to film some of this. 


I think that beauty and fitness come both hand in hand and that they are a way to complement each other, because if you feel good on the inside you are also going to want to feel even greater on the outside to show the attitude you have and how strong you are. 


So i hope you like the other blog i am creating and i am working so hard to keep everything in place and order in my life so this is an awesome way to just relax and have fun with what i love and i think is my second passion. My first love is my University Mayor and i am being fully centred in it. 


The blog name is Beauty by S.A and i leave you the preview of it on the link Below: 


Beauty by S.A 


xo,


S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...