Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday: Almond Chicken



Hey Everyone! 


I was reading Elle and Blair's Fowler site and found an amazing recipe of Almond chicken that they have found in the Eatingwell.com site. So i decided today was the day i was going to try this recipe and see if it is as good as it sounds and looks like. 


During the weekend I went grocery shopping and bought my almonds, which i really love so i am pretty sure i will enjoy this meal a LOT, and all the other ingredients they said you needed and stashed them for today, it's Friday after all and is the end of the week!. I am going to follow some of the changes they made in Elle and Blair's site because i find them to be healthier options and practical tips. 


Tomorrow I will be posting some pictures and I am going to give my opinion about this. 


Almond-Crusted Chicken Fingers Recipe

I hope you all have a great day and try some new recipes ! If you have one and love it please don't hesitate on sharing it with us in the comments below! and I am sure that i will be trying it and who knows, maybe writing a blog post about it! 


Have an awesome Friday my loves


xo,


S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...