Wednesday, July 13, 2011

13 personal Questions Tag.

Hey guys! 


Today I felt like doing something different and that really goes out of topic, but i thought that it would be much fun to get you to know me a little better. 


So I was creeping around youtube and found this tag, which basically consists of 13 questions to answer and in that way other people can see what are your interests apart from what you normally talk in your blog or posts. 


And now, this is the 13 personal question tag. 


1) What do you order at Starbucks? 


Normally I order a tall vanilla latte or a caramel frappuccino if i feel it is not too cold outside in the winter but i keep it seasonal, hot coffee for winter and iced coffee for summer.
  
2) What's one thing in your closet you can't live without? 


The number one thing that i can't live without from my closet is my (could it be anything? oh well here it goes) Roxy hoody that is the prettiest ivory white with an abstract butterfly on the back. Even though there's more in my closet that i can't live without that is the most outstanding piece of clothing i could think off. 


3) What's one thing that most people don't know about you? 


I think that maybe that they take me for granted because i am always smiling and trying to keep positive about things that they think that i am not well focused on my priorities, but i love what i do and that i study and put all my self into the edge when i have to get one thing done. What i want, i get it. I am a very focused person. 


4) What's one thing you want to do before you die? 


This is a hard one, but maybe i would want to drive one of those giant trucks to transport containers of merchandise but on an extreme condition 
such as ice or in a dessert.   






5) What's one food you can't live without? 


I would have to say, down straight, that pastas are the one food that i couldn't live without, but i think they have way too much carbs and everything that this dis encourages me, but what ever, for the sake of this tag i would go with pastas all the way. You can check the post where i talk about some pasta and birthday dinner ideas here

6) What's one quote that you live your life by? 


One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.


I like this quote specially because you really have to make what you do what you love and if you don't you will feel an empty space. That is why you need to enjoy every second of your life and make it worth it. 


7) What do you like and dislike about the blog communities? 


I have been around that much in the blog communities but of one thing i am sure, i have to start learning how to get an award! (just kidding (;) but i think it is more closed and personal because people can connect to each other and share their interests. 


8) What's your n° 1 song on your iPod/iTunes? 


"love you like a love song" by Selena Gomez. which is awesome by the way! check it in the link below on amazon.com. 


9) What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? 


I think I have a really classy style, I like the Paris style and the royals outfits. I am not that kind of girl that is going to wear working out outfits to go to the mall or shopping at the grocery store. I love Sky-high heels and pretty dresses and skirts, but go along very well with jeans and a pair of uggs in a cold winter afternoon. I take a lot of the style from Gossip Girl, specially from Blair. 




10) Favourite Number? 

10, my birthday, the number of this question and it mainly describes everything important to me. 


11) Two Hobbies? 

Playing the piano and Playing Volleyball (when i have the time to do these) 


12) Two pet peeves? 

When people chew way too loud and when they start making noises with their pens like "click, click, click" and they never stop the fricking noise

and last but not least!

13) Your guilty pleasure? 

Actually i think that my biggest guilty pleasure is to watch movies in bed while eating a whole bag of doritos and drinking Fanta, that is my guiltiest pleasure on earth. 































Well guys, this is the end of the tag! if you like you can do this tag in your blog and link it on the comments below so that i can go check your blog and follow it! 

(maybe you'd like to follow mine too? maybe? :) thanks!) 


xo, 


S.A


*Disclaimer: Amazon.com owns the property being advertised in this post, all credits go to them. 

2 comments:

  1. this is an awesome post!
    you should check out Skyscraper by Demi Lovato :D

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. skyscraper is awesome! i listened to it just today and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...