Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update

It's been a crazy week for me and it's only Wednesday! 
I hope everyone is having a not so much busy week and is having some fun! 


This is a small post to let you know that at the end of this week, probably on friday i will get back to post daily, as long as I can. In one week finals, for my university, start and after that, I AM GOING TO BE FREE! and refocus completely to my lovely and healthy and not so hectic schedule and write more blog posts 


So now, my day in food! 



I had for breakfast a cup of coffee, 4 crackers and that is it.
For lunch I'm having steamed vegetables with chicken breast and i small portion of rice. 


that is the food i had planned and for dinner i still have no clue! 




if you have any recommendations, i am open to suggestions :) 


love,


S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...