Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday: Night meal ideas



Hello everyone!

It's Friday and therefore the end of the week (or the start of the weekend) and I am finally FREE to keep up after some weeks of being super duper busy. It is refreshing that there's no more homework's to hand in, of any of that.

So I was looking to some really yummy ideas of a healthy night meal ideas, and i came across the Food Network and I saw that they had this amazing list of night meals that actually made my mouth water! 

But the recipe that actually caught my eyes (and tummy) the most was this super delicious Chicken Divan with Sherry Dijon Sauce. 

Picture of Stuffed Chicken Divan with a Sherry Dijon Sauce Recipe


If the simple picture Just looks mouthwatering, imagine how good this might taste?! 

This recipe was actually adapted to be healthy and to have the nutrients and vitamins that you need without stopping to be delicious! 

This dish contains broccoli, Gruyère cheese, milk, olive oil and more. To see the recipe click here and it will give you all the instructions on how to prepare it. 

These are all great meal ideas, not only for dinner, but also for lunch and specially that in some countries summer is now here and people want to be bikini ready and to keep in shape eating healthy. 

As  for a side dish I would totally like some steamed veggies or a fresh salad. 

I hope you liked this meal idea and remember! Drink lots of water during the day! 

I think I am going to go cook this recipe for today's lunch for my parents and me. 

Happy Friday loves! 

xo,

S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...