Saturday, July 30, 2016

Beauty | Givenchy Skin Care

A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to participate in a beauty breakfast organized by Ripley (a huge department store in Latin-America) and it was the best experience ever. 


This event was held in one of their locations in Lima, which is inside Jockey Plaza Mall, and the whole purpose of it was to introduce women to the different beauty brands that are available in their stores. 

It worked as a charm. 

I forced my mom to come along with me and check the brands together (she had told me before she needed a new beauty regime to help her with her skin). She was immediately hooked by perfumes (not at all skincare though) and I ended up buying for her the first one which is the perfect scent for every day but it can also transition smoothly to an evening soirée scent.

Also, to take a little advantage of the different sales going on, I bought my dad a Dior fragrance that my mom loves on him: Farenheit.

As for me, I decided to give it a go with the Givenchy four-step skincare line with the following products:



1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Serum 
4. Moisturizing cream




I've been using the system pretty consistently for 2 weeks now, and I really like it. I feel my face a lot more bright, moisturized and it is a lot softer too. 

I think I might come with a review of the line when I have used it more time, but I am not sure if it will happen. 

That is going to be it for this post! I hope you enjoyed! 

With love, 

Stephanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...