Monday, July 25, 2016

Fitness | Lacking motivation

Today I will tell you all that I am not motivated at all to eat right and much less, working out. 


Ever since last year, I started to lose interest in keeping up with my healthy eating habits, re found my love for good food, sweets, bread, full fat cheese and I could go on for hours! 

I have tried to get back on track a few times, but with no success...It also does not help that everywhere I look, there is something revolving around those foods that I like, my will power is compromised in that way and I just want to let it go, but I just slip up and fall face down to the food. 

That is not healthy, and my mind knows it, my whole persona knows it and wants to change that, but in the time being, something is just not making it possible for me to really focus and concentrate in really making that change once and for all. I am struggling with trying to balance it all out, social life, work, family, studies, research and more going on in my life right now that I want to fall of the band wagon because with every fall back there is an even greater come back. 

I am hoping that within the next few months, everything will be back as to how I want my life to be in the short term, but as for right now, everything is in a big blur. This does not mean I am not happy with how things are going at the moment. Could everything be better? Yes, but life takes an unexpected turn sometimes, but it is only a matter of time for it to align once again. 

Everything happens for a reason but you just have to learn how to sing in the rain and dance along. 

Have a great week! 

With love, 

Stephanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...