Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Celebrate | Father's Day


Happy belated Father's day! [I know this post is a little late, but better late than never! (I am in this crazy, weird and odd scheduling for posting)] 

We spent a nice day with my dad and my granddad (my mom's dad), had a little brunch with everything they wanted. 





Later in the evening, we bought a pear cake and made some hot chocolate and spent another nice time talking and spending some quality time together. 


The day was very well spent and we had a nice foody time together. 

I hope you spent your day spoiling your dads and granddads just like I did and just ignore the fact that this is a very late post (just bare with me). 

With love, 

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...