Monday, June 6, 2016

Fitness | Haul

I went on a shopping spree a couple of weeks ago to a mall which is relatively far from where I live. When I say relatively, it means 1 hour away. Not at all close. 


In my expedition to this whole new world for me (see the Aladdin reference there?) I came across an adidas originals store and my little "fitbug" went coo-coo and I had to go in (not that I have never seen one, it was just there and it did click in my mind), alas I did some damage. Not good, but so worth it. 

I ended up buying 1 pair of original 3 striped black leggings, 1 see through mesh long sleeve crop top in black and a jacket from the firebird collection. See? So worth it.




1 || 2 || 3

After that, I came out from the store in a new fresh air, but one thing I did not find, therefore not buy, were the Adidas Superstar sneakers which I have been eyeing for a while. But that is another story. 

My mom, the whole time just looked at me and just moved her head, although she did like the crop top and the legging combo. 

It was a nice little family outing and a fun routine shift. And my wallet did not like it much but (again) so worth it. 

A good conclusion for an amazing day. 

I hope you enjoyed this little haul and I will talk to you another time. 

Have a great day. 

With love, 

Stephanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...