Sunday, June 12, 2016

Beauty | Tools - Makeup Brushes

A couple of months ago, I made a purchase of new makeup brushes, and they got here just a few weeks ago. In the set came 32 brushes.


The quality is not as great as I expected but also it is good for the amount of money I spent on them. I purchased them from China. Therefore I was just trying out the quality and working out which provider will work best for me because somethings are being worked out that soon will be revealed. 

So I have been playing with them and trying to see if they work and if they do not shed as much and how the foundation is applied, how the contour brushes serve their purpose, etc, etc, etc. 

The set came in a great case, where all the brushes were neat and in order.


And below yo can see the brushes that came in. 




I will be using them a lot, and playing around more with makeup, because on the daily basis I tend to go without anything on my face, at least now I could try out some new neutral faces for everyday.

Hope you have a great week!

With love,

Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...