Monday, May 2, 2016

Food | Infused Water

I tried a couple of weeks ago something that has been popping up in my pinterest searches a lot. Infused waters.


It is a really nice way to change up a little the way you hydrate your body and add a little flavor to your regular water.

The one I tried out was with lemons and raspberries. I left them all night to infuse and turned out really good. The taste was amazing, fresh and a little sweet and was a nice way to change things up for my morning.

Have you tried infused waters? If you have tried them, which fruits have you used?

I hope you have an amazing week!

With love,

Stephanie.


2 comments:

  1. my personal favorite is water with lemon and mint leaves! so refreshing! kisses
    http://anavranjes.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one must be soo refreshing! for how long do you infuse it? Over night? i will definitely try it out.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...