Monday, May 9, 2016

Celebrate | Mother's Day

Happy belated mother's day for all moms out there who are always looking out for their kids and the ones who feel like so even if they are not their own.

Yesterday I spent a very relaxing day with my mom and my grandma. I decided I was going to cook them brunch and spoil them a little with food and a lot of love.


Here is what I made them: 

- French toasts
- Scrambled eggs (with bacon and white onion) 
- Hot Chocolate
- Black sausages 
- Fruit salad (with granola) 

And as desert, cupcakes! they are never absent in our table for special occasions. 


And my lovely dad always finds my mom a pretty rose, ever since I can remember, such a lovely gesture! (I love how he always sneak out and comes back with it when we least expect it!) 


And this is a group photo of our family <3 


I hope all of you moms out there had a great day and those who are not moms, spent it with yours, remembering them, and thanking god he gave you the best mom in the world! Because I know he gave me 2 two angels to guard my dreams. 


With love, 

Stephanie.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything had a lovely time. You made a lot of food! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we did! and it took a long time for me to prepare it! everyone was starving by the time I finished it though.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...