Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Life | Studies


It has been a while since I studied something. 

Currently, I have been coursing my preparation course to write my grad thesis, which I am only awaiting to see if it goes through in order to start my investigation. During this class, I have had several actualization courses which only lasted for 4 or 5 sessions each in a 2 week span. Each with a final exam. 
This I don't count as a proper "Study" time because it came and went to fast that I had little to no time to actually process it as I would have wanted to. Although, I did took attention to what the professors had to say from their experiences and their careers. 

So now, it is time for me to start a new chapter and a new challenge. I want to increase the knowledge I have from my undergrad degree and my job and just see what else is there. 

Having graduated from University almost 2 years ago, I can actually say that I do miss studying and meeting new people who can add up to my experiences and to my knowledge in different areas. 

Once I really set my mind and my heart to some of the programs I am looking into, I will definitely share it with you here. 

I hope you are having a great day. 

With love, 

Stephanie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...