Monday, May 26, 2014

Sunday dreaming

Mondays are somewhat dreadful, specially if there are projects and tests and other million things to do for the week. I am almost a month from ending my senior year at University and things could not be more hectic than right at this moment. Stress is flowing through my veins and there is a lot lot lot to do so there is little space for rest. 

#trueThat

This brings me to my next point in which I really think that maybe, just maybe, it should be illegal for people to have to work or do assignments of any kind, so there should only be one day to just stay in bed and have a date with a Netflix marathon of your favorite show. Yes please! 

Well, enough for the weekend (Sunday) rant. I just need sleep! 

have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...