Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cannes 2014: My 3 best dressed

As many of you might know I love some good fashion and specially if all the movie stars are involved in a film festival of the magnitude of the Cannes Film Festival 2014. Therefore there have been a lot of great looks around the week and the ones which caught my attention were the following: 


Blake Lively
(Love the burgundy and the leg showoff) 

Lea Seydoux
(Emerald green is always a favorite for me and the style is just on point) 

Zoe Saldana
(White, pure and fresh and sophisticated) 
Which looks from the red carpets were your favorites? Let me know in the comments so we can gossip like old friends in need of some tea time.

love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...