Saturday, May 24, 2014

Kimye Wedding

Can we just stop for a little while and just talk about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding? It is just a guilty pleasure of my to watch their everyday lives on TV and ugh I hate that it is so enjoyable! 

Throughout the whole week people were on a buzz and they turned upside-down Europe because of the extravaganza that was about to happen! they have got to travel the world like royals and I just can't put my self together from all the Valentino dresses running around Paris and also that party Valentino himself threw at his palace at the outsides of the city (SO JEALOUS! what do I have to do in order to make Valentino throw a party for me?), it would be such an amazing experience to get to travel the world (specially Europe) to get married to the love of your life and also having the economy to do so!

They are such a power couple which has left a lot to the imagination of the location of the wedding. Italy was the chosen place. All family flew out to Europe and the amount of love that was showed is just overwhelming. I would love to have an opportunity like that one!

Any-who, I can just leave a few pictures of this powerful duo (which are 3 already because of baby North) right below:
Out and about

Paris Fashion Week (2012)

Vogue

Random

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...