Saturday, July 13, 2013

Freezing Cold

It's been the coldest winter here in a while, last year, right around this time I remember was not that cold. I have been struggling to find clothes warm enough that aren't hoodies and sweat pants, and that are relatively appropriate for work. Yes, I've failed miserably. Besides, in the office we are right now is always freezing! and our A/C is not working at all. 

We have come to a point where bringing blankets to work is the most suitable way to keep and stay warm in this harsh winter. But this is not that bad while we stay in that office (clothing norms aren't that strict). The down side is that we are moving, and the place we are moving is not going to be so flexible with our dress code. Trust me, we were secluded from all other human beings, and pretty much we were not interested in being all fancy pants while sitting at our desks working on reports AND FREEZING (we need to stay warm right?).


If in fact, we do move, we are going to have to step up our wardrobe. It worries me terribly. HOW AM I NOT GONNA DIE FROM HYPOTHERMIA?! (is that possible not on sea? well it definitely feels that way there) I hope, with all my heart and soul, that the A/C there works on point. (please please please WORK!) 

Initially, this was going to be a post about boots. Yes, not quite there yet. And will not be there. It turned into a little ramble mumble but I had to get it out of my system. I will start wearing more layers of clothes this days we have left at the current place, and then, will try and find a seat under our A/C (if we have a working one elsewhere) 

It feels like there might even be a snowstorm at some point (even though we do not have snow here) it is just excruciating. 

I hope you guys in the northern hemisphere are enjoying your summer, and hope my fellow southern hemisphere friends are not freezing, but staying warm and cozy! 

love you all! 






picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...