Sunday, July 14, 2013

Short hair don't care.

A few weeks ago I went to my hair dresser and had a major cut. I mean I cut my hair (my hair dresser did) and I couldn't be happier!

I feel fresh and light now, I need to trim it again soon, it's been almost a month and I want it short for some time.

After having it long all my life (at least 6 good years or more) it was time for me to change it up. It was not a big deal, but I needed a subtle but comfortable turn of events. I got rid of my layers and that was it.

here a picture :) (please ignore the duck face that is not as noticeable as it was intended but still embarrassing)


See, a little under shoulder length. 

That was my mayor change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...