Thursday, July 25, 2013

Try

I did my best, I tried and tried.


Trying is always the best thing one can do before feeling defeated and all emotional. Ok, you can cry, but if you don't try it wont be helpful. Sometimes hard work pays off, but it wont happen over the night and if you don't believe in yourself, well, a dream will only be a dream. 

Do you remember how I was struggling at the beginning of the year with that job issue? well I did and I couldn't be happier. I was persistent on what I wanted, of where I knew I would fit in best, and where I was more comfortable at and finally, I ended up in the right place. 

So keep on trying, the first attempt may not have the outcome you wanted, maybe the second or third will.






picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...