Thursday, February 25, 2016

Updates and more

Today I just wanted to stop by and tell you all that I have updated some of the pages in the menu and that I have re-structured all of them to be more fitting with my believes and my ethics. 



To begin, you start by seeing all the Services I offer, which are not very much related to what I do in my day to day posts but it is related to what I love doing (which is also, in some ways, what I am all about in this blog, things that I love) where you can find that I can help you with translations from audios, to videos and written word from spanish to english or viceversa. Also I offer transcriptions, and help to create subtitles for the projects you might need. 

The next tab is the Blog Policy in which my views and efforts to work together are highlighted and I tell you everything you might want to know. Well maybe not everything, something might have slipped away but if you have any questions, you can always send me a message and I will gladly solve all your doubts. 

Next, you see the Mission tab, which is not extensive, but it shows how I want this blog to work and how I picture us going in the future as a community growing together and having fun in the process. 

Finally, the one and only, Contact Me tab, in which you will find my information so that we can get in touch and talk about anything and everything in order to create a bond to work and grow together.

If you finished reading this post, well hi again and thank you for the attention! leave a comment below if you got till the end and tell me what would you like to see more of in the blog. You know I love just about everything. It is more my lifestyle and how I like to portray it in here.

Have an amazing time, the ball is in your court!

With love,

Stephanie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...