Monday, February 29, 2016

Mandalas

Remember that time I wrote about how am I a kid at Heart? Well, this is one of those times again, but now, with a different turning point. I like coloring and painting and expressing myself with art in any way or form. 


A couple of months ago, a group of my friends from work and I, discovered Mandalas. I had never cross one in my life and did not know what was about them that made them what they are. 

Mandalas are symbolic espiritual representations from rituals in the macrocosmos and the microcosmos used in buddhism and hinduism. They have a lot of meanings and one of the uses they have is to relax and balance the energy. 

We use mandalas for that last purpose, relaxation and concentration. And it is all achieved by coloring them. They come in various forms and shapes and styles that you can put all your imagination with in. I just colored a couple of them and during that time, I can really disconnect from the world and just be focused on what I am doing at the time and have no other worries coming up in my mind. 

This is the first Mandala I have colored myself and I am pretty pleased with the way it came out to be.



It comes in a full coloring book edition, with so many different Mandalas, which are amazing to choose from.

I am sure I will give them a good use.

I hope your start of the week is going great.

With love,

Stephanie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...