Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Travel Destination: Panama - Part 2

Welcome to the second part of my travel diary from Panama. It was such a fun trip and a great cultural experience. 


This second part will be more of a photo-diary rather than me rambling on and on about the places we went and got to know. 








SkyScrapers in Panama City. A beautiful view.










All the above photos belong to Casco Viejo, in Panama City. They are currently renovating old buildings and taking care of the architecture of them.


Of course I could not miss the chance to visit WTC Panama. A must in my tourist guide.


On our way to RIU resort Playa Blanca.



The view <3 


Panamá Especial- Awesome drink



Family <3



Our bartenders during the trip

more family bonding





I have to go back. I loved it and I hope you enjoyed this little 2 part travel diary from my visit to Panama. 

Hope you have a nice time. 

With love, 

Stephanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...