Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Almost over and a Thank You

I know it has been way too long since my last post, but I have a pretty exciting announcement! I am officially done with my university life work, the last things that are coming up in line next are FINAL exams, which I am not that worried about but I can easily study and just focus on them. 


This past weeks have been an emotional roller coaster but in a good way, both for my career life and my personal life in which the things and the people surrounding me have helped me to find myself in the way and maybe not letting some bad things get to me. 


Today I can say that being a senior at University has been a lot of fun and challenging, even more challenging than at the beginning of the path to obtain a degree, but it is all worth the struggle and the sweat and the tears (specially the last bit of all). You have no idea how many times the thought of quitting has gone through my mind, but there always was something insignificant but great that would lift me up like a little ray of sunlight coming through my window in the darkest of days and a simple smile from the ones who love me and whom I love back. 


Having supporting friends and family has always made my day a little easier whenever I felt like not wanting to do anything else but crawl back into my bed and never leave it again. I am so thankful for each and everyone who has crossed my path, even if it was just for a couple seconds at the street, or for the last 22-almost-23-years of my life. So thank you if you are just here for a flash and thank you for making a difference in my day to day. 


To recap a little of my past weeks, lets just say that it has been amazing. New people, new projects, new aspirations and a whole lot more to life than just living it. 


It may seem that this post has become a little cheese ball of feelings, but I hope you are still sticking around reading it. If so, thank you again ! (have you noticed I am a little grateful for everything?). 


Lessons have been learned in just a short period of time. Friends have become closer to a point where family is their next status. Teachers becoming mentors. Relationships have come and gone but always will remain as a part of my story (way too much drama back then). Family. Bosses that are more like friends. Co-workers who understand you and teach you on the way being friends and family at the same time. Opportunities. Feeling loved and respected and feeling that you have left a mark on somebody's heart.









And to all the people portrayed and who made it into this cheese ball of cheesiness of pictures. Sorry I'm not sorry for putting you out there in the internet for you are the most important thing that has happened to me. These are just some of the pictures of the journey, and if you don't find yourself here, it's not because I don't love you (cause I do and more than you can imagine) but because there are waaaay to many cute pictures and my blog may crash from the cuteness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...