Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spending Freeze Update

At the beginning of the month I posted about a freeze on my spending habits. Today I am writing to update you all on how has it been going for me, and let me tell you, it's been pretty great! I have not touched my savings and I see my goal closer and closer, and it is amazing on how I can live with just a limited amount of money and not go coocoo about it. 

Pretty much how it feels. Here. 

There have been times where I think "Gosh I wish I just bought that great pair of heels!" but I am glad I didn't. 

I have learned how to prioritize the wants and the needs and just asking to myself "Do I really need it? or do I just WANT it?" if the answer is just a want, then I restrain my shopaholic self and walk right away before it pushes me to do (or spend) something I will not be proud of later. 

This is a quick post, and I hope it is all going well with you! 

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...