Saturday, May 4, 2013

Therapy: To Shop


When a girl is stressed, she buys things to make that feeling go away. 
I am the living proof of it. 

I just came home from a shopping spree with my parents and it was so relaxing. I am 2 days away from midterms and I am stressed to the top level. Horrible. We bought some things for the house and some groceries too. 

I found the cutest sweater in the kids section that was large enough to fit me and that was a very good deal. 

Do you like to free your mind shopping? What do you do to relieve stress? 






picture from here

2 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is Wendy and I am Portuguese. I liked a lot of your blog. You can follow me? I always follow back! link: http://theotherprincess.blogspot.pt/.
    Thanks and kisses! (I would be very grateful if you follow)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy! I lovee your blog! I have checked it out and started following you!

      xo,

      S.A

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...