Saturday, May 18, 2013

DETOX


I have heard a lot of things about detox programs. Juices, routines and more. So what do you think of it? is it really healthy to do detox for 3 days and start eating healthier? 

I think it might help go back to your healthier habits after messing it up with all the pizza, meat, rice, pasta, chocolate, ice-cream and all that delicious and not-so-good-food-for-you. So maybe it is really good for some people and not so good for others. 

I haven't tried any yet, but I am certainly contemplating starting it for 3 days. I found one that might be interesting to follow. It is the Dr.Oz 3 days detox cleanse. I am still a little hesitant but I shall give it a try in the next week or so, maybe not so strict but having the juices replace 2 of the 3 main meals, mostly breakfast and dinner. 

I hope it goes well. I think I might blog my experience after so that you guys know how it went. If you are willing to do it with me and support each other, head over to the Dr. Oz website and check it out and then share your experience with me through a comment or linking me your blog post about it in the comments.






Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to the program, show or person mentioned in this post. It is all my opinion. I am not, in any ways, an expert on the subject. 

Picture from here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...