Wednesday, May 25, 2011

second week dieting

I'm sorry i've been M.I.A these days, but i've had so much school work the past week that i needed to keep it up and well had a little time for any other thing except for sleep and meals. Balancing is HARD hahaha. 


So the past days i had been eating really healthy and got just one sweet treat! that is a plus for me. but weighed myself after a week but i can't seem to be losing any of the weight! and i feel so frustrated! i have reduced my food ingestion and changed for the good and healthy food. I don't know what else to do, i need some advise and   totally have to make some other changes in order to lose the amount of weight i want to shake off. 


 wow, i feel stuck! 


HELP 


love, 


A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...