Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hoping Around!

Finally i got to eat my apple! hahaha

I hope everyone had a great day!

Today, for me, was a busy day and was running from one place to another and doing things from school and everything. That is the most important thing to me right now and to make my lifestyle change the smoothest as i can and trying to balance everything out is just sometimes too hard and maybe some break downs are on the way. But i know habits are something that people need to reinforce on themselves in order to be successful in what ever they engage  with. I am very methodical in what i do and like am sort of a control freak.

So when i say HOPING AROUND, i literally am hoping around so my diet for today was an apple, a mango, another fruit that i don't know how to write haha and a cream cheese sandwich, not a the perfect meal but a lot healthier than eating potato chips and all that greasy fast food.

I had no time to eat that well so that was my go-to food. i had breakfast really early in the morning because i had classes all morning and all afternoon till 9 at night. I am so sleepy but i need to finish some more homework due for this week.

love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...