Thursday, May 25, 2017

Life | Family Fun

If you are anything like me, having fun with the fam is better than getting wasted with friends at bars or clubs. Of course, every once in a while I will do the later without getting wasted but to have some fun with friends.


Lately, we have been really into getting together and playing cards with a bunch of my aunts and cousins, which is always nice to sit around a table and have a good laugh, gossip and make some tasty treats.





Whenever we don't play cards, we come together and just chill, during the summer our preferred activity is BBQ-ing and drinking wine while we are all sitting in the back yard chatting and catching up.

When we are not spending time at my aunt's, we love going out just my mum, my dad and I, the three of us, although we sometimes (more often than not) drive each other crazy, is always a good time to have quality time for just us three.

I am very thankful to have them in my life and for them to be an active part of it, I get to learn from them still, and while adulting is hard, they make it look so much easier than it really is (especially when you are starting a business and trying to make it grow).

So there you have it, I love spending time with my family and it is all better when we all are together.

I hope you liked this little ramble and that you are as lucky as I am to have amazing family that you can also call friends.

With love,

Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...