Saturday, May 6, 2017

Life | Change & Business



I don't know how many times I've written about change here in the blog. I am pretty sure more than what it is supposed to be written about, but life is all about it.


One day you are here and the next one you are over there. Things come and go, people come and go and you just need to embrace it, keep the lessons they taught you and just be open to new things.

Starting a business is another big change. One that has come into my life unexpectedly and accompanied by some great people. It is scary, it is a lot of hard work and trying to figure it all out, but in the end, if you feel passionate about it, it all will be worth the hustle.

After all this little chit chat, I invite you to go visit my new business's webpage, we still need to translate it for an international audience but if you know or understand a little of spanish, I would love to hear about you and your feedback. Click the image below so that you get the full experience.



I hope you have a great weekend.

With love, 

Stephanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...