Saturday, May 27, 2017

Life | Being Hungry

I know what you think, but it is not THAT kind of HUNGRY. It is the kind of hungry that makes you act and do more things because you are so ready to start a new chapter and have new challenges.

Doing honor to the great mind behind the quote:


This is why I am making this post. I am hungry of more.

For a few months now I have been quietly doing some translations here and there for some friends and family, also I am starting out with subtitles for videos which, to be quite honest, is pretty fun and takes my mind off of other problems and helps me unwind.

As for it all I consider it to be a great way to do what I enjoy and also monetize my passion in a way, and with that said, now that I have exposed my hobby, it is also a way to make some extra money, because you know, we have to make a living here ;).

I am now ready to invite you to check out my online store where we, together you and I, can help your audience expand to more and new countries around the world! you may read a description of the service but take into account that you can contact me through my email steph@stephaniearabella.com, and we can talk about your translation needs and in that way I can get you a quote for the service.

Don't be shy and ask away. Talking we can achieve so much more!

And, as you may notice from visiting the online store, don't miss out on a new announcement to come in the next few months. I know you will love it!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Remember to check out the store and leave me a comment if you did!

With love,

Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...