Monday, April 4, 2016

Birthdays | Mom


On Monday March the 21st, my mom had her birthday and we celebrated in family, having a little dinner and eating a dessert I put together on her request.

She is a strong beautiful woman, not everyone might see that, but she is gorgeous, she is strong, she is a fighter and has gone through very difficult times, and still is struggling with some difficulties. Even though she has gone though (and when I say she, I mean we as a family) she has had always a smile on her face for those moments where anything seemed to be going right. 

I love her so very much, and love all of my family. I hope everything we go though, we go though it together. As a rock solid support system and can put our family first. 

Here I leave you with some pictures of that day <3






I hope you have a great time. 

With love, 

Stephanie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...